Learning Commons is located on the first floor of the Jeanette and Warren Trepp Resource Center at the northeast corner of campus. It is an inviting space for independent study. There are three study rooms that are available for group work. Ms. Grant, Learning Commons Coordinator, is available to assist students with free choice reading recommendations, writing and research. Contact Ms. Grant at extension 1432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operations
During the regular school year, Learning Commons is open from noon to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. On rare occasions, the Learning Commons may be closed for some unanticipated event. Notice of such closure(s) will be given in the HS daily announcements and posted on the Learning Commons door.
Code of Conduct
The Learning Commons is to be used academic pursuits. Students are expected to respect the facility and the right of every student at the schools to enjoy it as a place of quiet learning by adhering to the following rules:
- No gum, food or beverages are permitted.
- Cell phones are prohibited during school hours. Before and after school, cell phones must be in silenced mode.
- Loud disturbances, inappropriate behavior, and/or rudeness of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Uniform policies must be adhered to during school hours.
- Academic integrity is essential. Students should avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
Students in violation of any of these regulations may be asked to leave the Commons, receive detention, or be subject to other appropriate disciplinary action.