Seahawks Save Halloween
How are our SEAHAWKS SAVING HALLOWEEN?
- A Nightmare on 7th Street is a FUNdraiser for the school with an emphasis on FUN for the whole family
- This will be a Safe and Healthy Halloween experience for the whole family
- No cost to enter - All Seahawk families are Welcome!
What’s the Plan for October 30th?
- The Candy Crawl is a drive thru car parade with 10 Candy Pavilions, (each pavilion decorated by each grade level), a Halloween Photo Stage, and other fun stops along the way.
- Each family must reserve a time between 5:00 and 8:00 pm to enter the Candy Crawl, reservations will open on Monday, October 19. Let’s avoid a traffic jam campus!
- Your Seahawk teachers and staff will dispense candy to each car using a 6’ long candy chute, keeping everyone at a safe distance!
- The Halloween photo stage will allow your costumed student to get out of the car and walk the themed stage to have their picture taken by a Seahawk staff photographer. Parents can snap from the car window - All photos will be available to download post-event!
In what ways can I support this fundraiser?
Families can buy any or all of the following packages to be picked up that night.
Boxes must be purchased by Monday, October 26. Click here to purchase
$25 Boo Box
4 caramel apples, glow sticks, 1 free scoop @ Rori’s Ice Cream
$50 Boo and Pumpkin Box +
4 caramel apples, glow sticks, 2 free scoops @ Rori’s Ice Cream, 2 medium pumpkins, 2 kid-friendly pumpkin decorating kits
$100 Halloween in a Box
To get you ready for Halloween the next night this package includes: A Take and Bake Dinner for 4 from Greenleaf Kitchen & Cocktails*, 4 bottles of a Fall variety beer, 2 free scoops @ Rori’s Ice Cream, glow sticks, mini-jars of slime, Ghost Poop, 2 medium pumpkins, 2 kid-friendly pumpkin decorating kits, Digital DIY Halloween crafts booklet with materials for two activities included, Seahawk Teacher Halloween movie guide
$250 Seahawks Save Halloween Box- This package has two parts:
Part 1) At “A Nightmare on 7th Street” you will receive Halloween in a Box (details below)
Part 2) A Halloween-Day (10/31) delivery of a Special “Boo Gift Package” to surprise a family of your choosing (yourself or a friend) to be delivered to their home. This special Boo gift package includes: 4 individually wrapped Halloween cookies, “You’ve Been BOO’D by a St. Monica Catholic Elementary School family - Happy Halloween!” yard sign, ingredients for Trick or Treat punch for 4 (want to make it an adult punch we’ll add 2 small (50ml) bottles of Vodka).
Your part 1- Halloween in a Box includes: A Take and Bake Dinner for 4 from Greenleaf Kitchen & Cocktails*, Halloween inspired drinks for 4 (2 cocktails, 2 mocktails), $25 Rori’s Ice Cream Gift Card, glow sticks, mini-jars of slime, Ghost Poop, 2 medium pumpkins, 2 kid-friendly pumpkin decorating kits, Digital DIY Halloween crafts booklet with materials for two activities included, Seahawk Teacher Halloween movie guide
Give the Gift of a $20 Seahawk Boo-Gram
In the spirit of Halloween, don't wait for the Great Pumpkin - be the Great Pumpkin! You can order a Boo-Gram for your bestie, your teammate, your friend. Make someone's Halloween with a special Seahawk Car Flag that can be used all year! Your Seahawk Boo-Gram also includes 8 oz. bottles of water for everyone in their vehicle along with a note listing you as their benefactor.
*a google form to make your meal selection will be emailed to you after purchase. Click here to see the Greenleaf menu.
Will there be other fun ways to participate? YES!
- An Outdoor Movie Night Drawing - This is a chance to win An Outdoor Movie Night package that includes a multimedia HD 6000 lumen portable LCD projector with a 15’ screen, Tickets can be purchased by clicking here and the winner need not be present to win.
Price: 1 ticket for $25 or 5 tickets for $100
- Seahawks Save Halloween Scavenger Hunt - This pre-event opportunity is open to all students attending “Nightmare on 7th Street”. Every child who completes the scavenger hunt will receive a small prize and all families that click here and sign up to play will be entered into a drawing to win 1 free year of Disney+.
Price: $10 per player
- Pop-a-Pumpkin– Pop a balloon on our Pumpkin Balloon wall. There is a prize in every balloon, you may even win prizes like an Amazon gift card, a Rori’s Ice Cream gift card, PSN card, Xbox Gift Card, or Nintendo eShop Card. Click here to buy now or purchase during the Candy Crawl.
Price: $5 per balloon
- Most Creative Candy Pavilion - There will be a friendly competition for the most Creative Candy Pavilion décor. The winning class will get an ice cream / popsicle party once we are back on campus.
Price: Free for All Candy Pavilions - Thank You!
How can I help the SEAHAWKS SAVING HALLOWEEN?
- Your grade level needs your help! Each grade will provide 300 candy bags with 3-6 items per bag to slide down the Candy Chute.
- Each Candy Pavilion will be a 10’x10’ pop up tent, will have access to a power source, “shared” Halloween decorations, and one 6’ long candy chute. The Candy Pavilion and Candy Chute will need to be decorated. Please reach out to your room parent to find out the best way to be a part of the decorating fun.
What else do I need to know?
- As in the past sponsorship of this event would be greatly appreciated and will count towards the Annual Fund and your participation in the Annual Fund. Click here to Become a Sponsor!
- “Boo” the School – If you can’t come and would like to give a cash donation of any level to support the Seahawks Saving Halloween - Click here to Donate