1. Please complete this application in its entirety in order to receive full consideration for admission.
2. Please provide copies of the two most recent report cards and standardized test scores (if applicable) for the applicant.
3. Please provide a copy of the applicant's birth certificate.
4. Applicants must submit the recommendation forms to be filled out by the applicant's current teacher and/or an administrator.
5. Applicants must submit a non-refundable application fee of $100. (Applications received after March 1st are $125 and applications received after May 1st is $150.)
1. Our school's policy requires that children must be 4 years of age upon entering transitional kindergarten, 5 years of age upon entering kindergarten, 6 years of age upon entering first grade. St. Monica Catholic Elementary School will assess applicants to determine whether our curriculum fits their educational needs.
2. Applicants who have provided a completed application with all supporting documentation and payment of the application fee will be contacted for the next steps in the admissions process.
3. Upon acceptance and prior to enrollment, parents must provide their child's immunization records as required by California State Law.
4. California State Law also requires all entering first graders and students new to California to provide a completed Report of Health Examination For School Entry form upon enrollment.