Application forms are available in the school office between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on school days. You may also click on the links below to print out application forms
Please submit the following to St. Monica Catholic Elementary School to be considered for enrollment:
- A completed application form, the application fee of $100 (non-refundable)* *A $125 fee for applications received after March 1st
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of the most recent report card (for students applying to Grades 1 - 8)
- A recommendation form filled out by the student's current teacher and administrator (for students applying to Grades 1 through 8)
- A completed preschool evaluation form (for Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten applicants only)
Admission to Transitional Kindergarten
Applicants should be 4 years of age by the first day of school. The Transitional Kindergarten is part of St. Monica's two year Kindergarten Program and is offered half-day from 8:15 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. or full-day until 3:00 p.m. We offer a balanced academic and developmental program that is age appropriate and socially/emotionally nurturing.
Admission to Kindergarten
Applicants should be 5 years of age by the first day of school. Kindergarten is a full day program from 8:00am until 3:00pm.
Students will be administered an entrance assessment to determine school readiness.
Admission to Grades 1 – 8
Applicants must meet SMCES standards in all areas: academics, social, emotional, personal, and spiritual.
Students will be administered an academic entrance assessment to determine grade level readiness.
Students are given priority and considered for admission to St. Monica Catholic Elementary School in the following order:
- Academic and social readiness
- Registered and active parishioner at St. Monica
- Siblings of a student already enrolled in St. Monica Catholic Elementary School
- Catholics registered at other Parishes
To inquire about availability, please fill out the prospective student form.
To make an appointment for a private tour during the school day, or for more information, please contact the school office at 310.451.9801 or at email@example.com