St. Monica Catholic Elementary School

About Us » History

History

St. Monica Catholic Elementary School in Santa Monica was opened in 1930 by St. Monica parish and staffed by the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary. In 1975 the sisters withdrew and an all-lay faculty and staff took over to continue their good work of Catholic Education.